The future of America

The future of America
Coming to your town. Really, really soon!

Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm going to Occupy Wall Street!!!

I read about Occupy Wall Street on my Dell laptop with Verizon wifi. I decided I am going to go. I am getting into my Chevrolet car en route to lower Manhattan. But; I have to stop at Bank of America and use my Visa Debit card to withdraw cash. I then need to stop at ExxonMobil to put gasoline in my car. When I get to New York, I am going to stop at Starbucks to get a latte for the train ride to Wall Street. The MTA has new Kawasaki subway cars that let passengers know the time, the next station, and the upcoming subway stops. Then; I'm parking my car at an Edison ParkFast so I know my car will not be broken into or towed. I am going to use the Weather Channel app on my Motorola phone to find out the weather for lower Manhattan. When I get to Wall Street, I will use my Motorola smartphone to find out good places to eat, and the GPS function so I will not get lost. I'll be sure to use my Kodak digital camera to take pictures. I'll be sure to use Facebook and Twitter to update my friends. Remember: it's important for all of us to fight capitalism and corporate greed!

No comments:

Post a Comment