The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Besides the obvious 4th amendment violation, if the data collection program was so good then:
- The Boston bombers, the Times Square (failed) bomber and Maj. Nadal Hassan would have been foiled
- The amount of narcotics (especially opium) would fall dramatically
- Anybody having anything dealing with child pornography would be locked up like yesterday
- Human trafficking would come to a standstill
- Coyotes smuggling illegal immigrants would be stopped