The future of America

The future of America
Coming to your town. Really, really soon!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I am back

I took some time off for some personal and professional reasons; I was busy with my kids! Kids are work! But I love them and I would love to have more, but as a responsible adult, I'm going to wait until I am financially stable, at which time I estimate I will be 65. I would like to thank nobody as nobody helped me out as I just needed time to clean house and change diapers. Back to business: I am going to work even harder to show the problems what is killing this country. This country is broke. People are still struggling despite bailouts, national healthcare, shovel ready jobs, and other nonsense all while Mrs. Obama took a well deserved ski vacation President's Day weekend after her family's Hawaii Christmas vacation! You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment